10 other products in the same category:
The ecoegg Laundry Egg is a unique, eco-friendly laundry washing system that cleans clothes effectively, using two types of mineral pellets encased in a recyclable egg.
Containing no harsh chemicals, and kind to the environment and your skin, the ecoegg Laundry Egg completely replaces laundry detergent and fabric conditioner, giving you an environmentally friendly laundry solution.
Firstly, we recommend cleaning your machine with an ecoegg Detox Tablet so that any residue from previously used detergents or fabric conditioners are cleaned away.
Then, simply open your Laundry Egg and fill the larger half of the egg with the two types of mineral pellets. Close your egg so that it ‘clicks’ and place it in your washing machine on top of your laundry..
The mineral pellets work together in the water to effectively draw dirt from your clothing fibres and soften your clothes by changing the pH, leaving your laundry clean and fresh without using harsh chemical laden detergents. The mineral pellets in the ecoegg Laundry Egg are non-biological and do not contain any petrochemicals, enzymes, bleaches, phosphates, parabens, SLS/SLES, palm oil or microplastics.
The ecoegg Laundry Egg is gentle on skin. It was originally developed for people with sensitive skin. The natural mineral pellets contain no harsh chemicals and leave significantly less residue on your clothes versus traditional detergents and fabric conditioners. We are so proud to have worked with Allergy UK to hold their ‘Allergy Friendly Product’ award’ for the Laundry Egg which gives customers confidence and trust in our product.
* The ecoegg Laundry Egg reduces your plastic use. Once you’ve used your Laundry Egg for around 70 washes, you can buy a refill Laundry Egg Pellets which allow you to use the egg over and over again.
* If you switch from liquid detergent and fabric conditioner to a Laundry Egg you will save up to 40* bottles of plastic each year. (*Based on 7 washes a week and 18 wash bottles.)
* The ecoegg Laundry Egg is suitable for vegans and is cruelty-free. Made without any testing or cruelty to animals, and without any animal derivatives, the ecoegg Laundry Egg is suitable for use by vegans.
* The ecoegg Laundry Egg is suitable for handwashing. Simply place the egg to soak in water for 5-10 minutes then handwash as normal. The Laundry Egg can be used from 15 to 60 degrees Celsius.
* The ecoegg Laundry Egg is cost effective. Not only is the Laundry Egg kind to the environment and your skin, it is also kind to your pocket, costing just 14p per wash or 10p per wash when you buy the refills.